Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






12:47 AM - Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Haha, had a bit of free time just now, reading through some of my past entries, choosing some specific dates.

You know why many people rather look at the past then the future? Cause you'll know what happen next in the past, but you'll never know what happens in the future. Thus many are afraid of what holds for them as time ticks by.

For me, I do admit that I'm afraid of the future. Well, a little. it comforts me more to look at in the past and smile at all those memories that I hold dear to my heart.

The first day of Cathay. Haha. Forever will remember. Being a newbie, I was so nervous. I trip over the escalator while bringing drinks upstairs.

When I began mapling, life is good. Had a few funny incidents with a couple of friends. Met a few people who open me up to a new world.

Frankly speaking I miss mapling. My life isn't about maple only of coz, but I don't really quite able to pin point what makes me not able to give that game up. Though I started new games, enjoy playing them, its just not the same I guess.

Well, it's life. We can't have everything we want in the world. Reality kinda suck.

Hehe.

I'm wondering what to eat later. =( I didn't stock up for my night shift this month. Most of my stuff gone even before my night shift begins I think. =(

Oh yea, my boyfriend just created guild in Cabal. But I don't think I'll be joining. Haha. Besides, guild people are full of my colleagues, I think I rather join a guild where I can chat with people like a whole new experience. Know new people. I don't like to be stressed, I like to play and chiong game at my own pace, do things my own way, discover things my own. Not people telling me what to do or how I should do it. I feel bad not supporting my boyfriend's guild but then, I really dun like the feeling of joining a guild when I don't want to. No point joining the guild and sulk more. Makes me and my boyfriend unhappy right. Haha.

Besides, I have other friends who play a bit of Cabal too. They can't possibly join the guild. It's a amigo guild for goodness sake, and all colleagues. If join guild le wanna talk also cannot talk normal. >.< What are games? Games are normally being played to spend time away. If I'm truely chionging, it just proves that I have so much time to spare then any other things.

Wo hen poor. Want to go 7-11 buy thing but need to withdraw money. T_T I lazy. Sobs

Talking to a few old friends of mine. Mirabelle plan on moving out soon. Somemore near my place wor. haha. Cool. Next time wanna go supper got one more kaki to jio le. Weee.