Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






3:03 AM - Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey~

New skin, new address again. =X

Actually at Calvin's house today. I took a last minute leave cause....

I COULDN'T WAKE UP!!

Well, I head over to SimLim to accompany Calvin to get a new computer, and I was wearing my new specs. After a while my head was kinda giddy, maybe cause I'm not used to wearing it. Head started to spin. Reach back at Calvin's place at around 6 plus, and I decided to rest cause of my head. Calvin set his alarm at 8.30.

I slept.

And slept.

I woke up after some time feeling a bit weird. Like I slept a bit too long. But I didn't worry cause Calvin's alarm didn't ring. So I woke up and causally take a look at my phone.

10.22pm.

WTF.

CALVIN!!!! IT'S 10 PLUS!! WHY YOUR ALARM NEVER RING DE!!

"Oh, cause I set it to AM."

THANKS LEH. T_T

I not much leave left, and I'm being forced to take a useless half day leave.

CRY.

Sigh, I feel so bad and irresponsible. I mean, I'm suppose to be on duty tonight, ALONE. Sian la.

Feeling very upset.

Then, I decided to take full day cause Calvin's sick. Feeling kinda heart pain so took a day off to take care of him.

Sigh I feel totally screwed up.

Anyway, Calvin's sleeping soundly beside me. I woke up to do a bit of html to my blog. Feeling bored cause I can't log into maple as his Cabal is doing some business. So I selft entertained again. Shop online, read blogs, change address and skins.

Oh yea, Affinity has disbanded. Everyone has moved to another guild which Kor has created. I'll be moving over soon as soon as I'm able to log in my characters. Yup, all 5 of them. Haha. wencas, xMissFr0st, xMissWen, PoorWendy, w3ncas. Wow, how time flies man. I got 5 characters over 40 and I didn't even notice it until I started counting. Eh mai siao siao hor, all my characters got change hair style and colour and had plastic surgery ok. =X

Cabal I'm currently a 51 Expert Blader. Going to be a A.Expert soon. Hehe.

I recently talked to Calvin about a lot of things. And weirdly, these days, I talked about Cathay a lot. I kinda told him that I feel more belonged to at Cathay then at my current work place. I used to have an ambition when I'm at Cathay. Full of energy. At this current workplace, not say no energy, just that I don't really have an ambition.

I looked through Metta's blog and saw the pictures we took during our last meetup. haha, sharks, I didn't get those photos from Jess lo. I wonder if she still has it. >.<

I'm still having a headache. Must be my specs allow me to see more things that my head couldn't fully absorb. =X

Alright. Got to go. Cheers my friends. ^^