Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






2:48 AM - Thursday, May 22, 2008

I just made a decision. I'm not gonna drop by Calvin's house as much as I've been doing now. I having doubts whether I made the right decision.

First of all, I just felt not right going to someone else's house to stay. I mean sure he's my boyfriend and all, but it's still not.my.house. I don't feel like myself when I'm at his house. Cause it's.not.my.house. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people has been talking behind my back about me everything going his house. Makes me feel kinda cheap. Plus, Calvin doesn't seem to understand that I need some respect somehow. I felt like a toy. Somethings that we do together aren't meant to be shared with others.

He doesn't know that he hurt me neither. What's the point of saying sorry when what's done is done? Saying sorry doesn't mean he'll change. Frankly, I'm sick of the word sorry. Doesn't really mean much. There's always a thing called a scar.

But by not going to his house, we kinda lack quality time together. I'll miss him terribly.

But he seems to be having fun with his games. I guess I should engross myself in gaming too.

At some point of time, I wish Cabal never existed.