10:45 AM - Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Arloha!
My game is still down, thus Came in to blog a little.
Oh my gosh! I bought a few inner wear that's so cute la. Haha. The seller offer to sent them to me today. So exciting. I also did my spree for Forever 21. And I'm waiting for a spree from China to arrive.
Shopping makes my day can. =X
I caught Sex and the City yesterday. It's really a girl's kinda show. The entire movie contains friendship, love, and fashion. Thumbs up for me. Calvin said the show was average cause it's all about girls that their da nu ren zhu yi. Hmmm, frankly from wat I see the girls in the show brought about troubles to themselves. Haha. But it's still funny and meaningful. I drop tears at the part where the main actress read her ex boyfriend's constant emails.
Very romantic show. hehe