Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






2:53 PM - Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hi ho the merry yo~

I'm back~~

Yes it's been a very very relaxing trip I must say. Just going overseas and think about nothing in Singapore. Dear enjoyed the trip very much too, and everything went as smoothly as expected of the trip.

Well, except that I forgot to bring my jeans and my jacket.

Dear got a bit pek chek at me. =( I forgot ma. I was suppose to wear my jeans in the morning before leaving dear's house but I don't know why I wore my 3 quarter pants instead. And I'm suppose to carry my jacket but I didn't. Sad.

The whole trip we kinda slept and play cards. Self entertain each other is the best. =X Upon reaching, it wasn't as cold as I previously went up. I managed without a jacket the entire trip ok! =X Anyway I have my boyfriend to hug me every minute so I guess I did fine. First day we went walking around, and at the end of the day we even managed to catch Indiana Jones. Movie not bad hor. Wasn't as boring as I expected it to be. Dear didn't want to watch Narnia. He mentioned it's full of kids. Hmmmm. But Indiana Jones wasn't any better ma. There's this family behind us machiam parrots who kept repeating whatever the movie is saying. Like, what's the point? o.O?

We slept quite a lot that night, I was shocked when I woke up and realised that it's 1pm plus. We're suppose to wake up early to eat Dim Sum. T.T But its ok, we walked around alot and ate a lot. I think I gain quite a few kgs already. How saddening. We did quite a big of shopping too. Dear got new boxers. ^^ I got a new cap, slippers and a top there. We also went for back massage. Pain dao~~~ T.T But very shiok. =X

There's this show Dreamz over at the Pavilion area, which features a white lion. I was quite mesmerize by the white lion, very pretty leh. We are unable to catch the show due to lack of money, but dear was sweet enough to buy me the white lion soft toy. ^^

I bought quite a number of DVDs home. GTO, GetBackers, Final Fantasy 12, Raganok, etc.

The final day we managed to eat our Dim Sum. Cannot compared with HK one of cause, but just by being with dear makes me happy.

Haha. There are funny incidents like when dear go toilet he doesn't close the door one. The entire trip kinda makes both of us understand each other more.

Though it isn't somewhere far, we both got what we wanted. Dear got away from work a while, while I get to spend more time with him. ^^

Both didn't want to come back Singapore actually. Haha.