Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:34 PM - Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy week.

Yes my boyfriend is back! Much kisses has been given to him and the week so far so good.

I'm meeting sister pam tomorrow. It's been SOOOOOO long since I last saw her can? So exciting lo. Haha. Ok I sound like an idiot. After meeting her for late lunch will head off to find my boyfriend.

People say guys like bad girls and girls like bad guys. Just wondering if it's true.

These days the past has been hunting me. Not sure what triggers.

Oh well, LIFE IS LIKE THAT.

Calvin's birthday party planning is going on well. LOL. I dunno why but I'm really looking forward to it. =D

Oh yes, Calvin bought really alot of things for me from Japan. And he told me a lot of things that happened there. Hehe. Kinda wish I could go as well. Not everyone has been to a hot spring bath. Hahaz. He bought Lassie something too. ^^