Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






10:21 PM - Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hehehehe!

Yes, I finally did it.

I did my brazilian wax and I'm feeling SOOOOOO confident somehow. LOL.

Anyway, today off wor, no Calvin in Singapore, so decided to do my things. My sprees are here, my Forever21 and my Tokyo02. Yes I'm loaded with new items now, I dun think I will need to do any shopping for the next 4 months at least.

Had Metta for company and was quite happy with it. Hehe, we went to Strip, and what they say was true, they really are the Ministry for Waxing. It was actually fun, though I'm really really nervous. I mean, after all, I need to bare totally at the bottom. Roar. Anyway, Metta went for her underarm wax first, then she went for her padicure. They don't have fake nails around, so I didn't do my manicure there. However, I'm able to experience my first ever Brailian wax.

The room feels rather secure as it was small and comfy. My specialist's name is Penny, and she's totally cool about it. She first asked me to strip wrist down and cover my bottom with a towel, and lie on the bed while waiting for her to come back in. I did as I was told, and very soon she came in and started explaining the wax used and everything. She treat it very normal, like duh, she must have wax millions of people before me. She told me youngsters aged 15 onwards started coming in to have their brazilian wax already. How fortunate youngsters are now these days. Haha. She then see me very nervous, bring in two squeeze toys for me to squeeze if I felt any pain. =X Haha, it was, yes, wrenching pains a few times. But bearable seriously speaking. =D

After the whole process I actually felt like I'm being reborn. Seriously it's so clean, and I purchase the creams. My underarm also got wax, and I actually saw drops of blood you know! My underarm look a bit more jialat lor I also dunno why. LOL.

The whole process cost me a bomb. T.T Wasted I didn't take much photos. =( It'll be much more interesting then just pure words.

Anyway, we walk around town a while Had lunch at this restuarant in PS.





















Now bad wor, maybe next time ask Calvin go there try. The cold tofu VERY NICE. And not to mention my favourite salmon sashimi~ Haha. Then we head back to AMK and I bought 2 more tops. Guilty. Hmmm. After that Metta went to meet her friend le I decided to meet my mum at admiraty to experience MANICURE.



Well, of course I didn't leave my mum to do nothing. I treat my mum PADICURE cause well, we never experience it before so let her xiang sou. I put fake nails, and I loved it. Hope it can cure my nail biting. Haha.













Pink with white tip~ Thought pink was pretty sweet. ^^

I'm already planning what to do for Sunday. I'm heading to Chinatown to get something for Calvin. Haha. I can't wait for his birthday frankly speaking. =X

Oh well. GONE! working tomorrow. Missing Calvin. =(

He called today. Told me he bought things for me. Only bought one thing for himself. Haha.

Smiles. Baby is gonna be back in another 6 days. Soon.