11:45 PM - Saturday, July 19, 2008
I seems to forever have things to do. Hehe.
I'M GOING TO THE ZOO TOMORROW. Oh my gosh. I cannot believe that I'm finally able to visit the zoo la. I've waited to go to the zoo for very long le. Finally!! There's still underwater world though. =X maybe cause Chris and Sven also going, more merrier ma. Maybe Calvin dun like to go alone with me =X Too boring. LOL.
Ok, I shopped finish at lian's blog, AND I'M NOT GOING BACK TO LOOK AGAIN. The more I look seems like there's more items to add sia.
Just now on the phone with Calvin I suggest to him every end of the week we voice out whatever things we not happy with during that week. lol. Well, I think it'll be more useful to me cause I normally tend to not put it at heart. But at the point of time I really not happy but I just tend to forget it. >.< Calvin is just crude, so I dun think he'll appreciate this kind of suggestion. Haha. Oh well.
BUT SINCE IT'S THE END OF THE WEEK, I decided to say positive things instead. Thanks to my boyfriend who came down and accompany me to work though it's his off day, I know he's freaking tired like me but he just accompanies me to work. Thanks for making me smile when I feel there's no energy in my body and I'm so tired but he still is (trying) to be patient with me and still cheers me up. Thanks for buying breakfast when I'm late today. Thanks for loving me each and every day. =D
Things to do
1. Reserve about 200 for Ah Lian's Spree.
2. Get my boots I bought at Far East.
3. Pay bills.
4. Get another set of fake nails.
5. Brazilian wax in Sept.
6. SELL MY MESOS AND CASH ITEMS. SIGH