Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






3:12 PM - Monday, July 21, 2008





















Yes, my tip to the Singapore Zoo was a rather fruitful one. ^^ Nope Chris and Sven didn't join us, but it's ok. =) Amazing facts you can learn from the zoo. My favourite photo was the otters pictures. A rare photo of them clustered together squeaking and crying. Hehehe. And there's a white tiger that keeps walking up and down and up and down and up and down NON STOP. It's been walking up and down before I arrived and it's still walking up and down when I left the area. My god.

Dear: "Look over there! A peacock!"
Me: "ARGHHH!" *Jumps away frantically*

Ok I don't really know why I jumped at the sight of a mere peacock. I think it startles me that a animal is running wildly on the grounds. @@

And trust me, that's not the only time that I was startled. -.- I startled also at a fish which leap halfway our of the water. LOL. Calvin was also startled when I got startled. LOL.

And we've caught this elephant show, the way they "laugh" and "bow" is really super cute la.

Best thing is, it was raining WHOLE DAY. But we still managed to visit everything except the Kids World/Animal Land. Awwww. Dear said last bus is at 6pm thus need to leave le. Hais. But it's okie. I still get to visit the Zoo after so long. ^^












Calvin need to smoke after 2 hours in the zoo, thus we both had this chop on the hand for a re-entry. GUESS WHICH ARM IS MINE!












After a day at Zoo, we kinda look like those beasts itself.

Hehe, I still love that picture anyway. Haha. After the Zoo trip, we head downtown and visit Kinokunia, Calvin just love books. We ate a lot of food at Takashimaya, too bad I dun have the picture, but will update again once I have the picture okies? I promise!!

Can I have the Tiramisu stick again? T.T It was so nice. I remembered I first have it when Johnson bought for Tracie and Tracie offered me. OMG IT'S SO NICE CAN.

Hehe.

Life is good if you choose it to be. Your life, your choice. How do you want to live your life?