Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:51 PM - Friday, August 15, 2008

Arloha!

Woah. Just finish settling down. Probably going to bed soon. Calvin's still outside with Lyn and Terence having supper at East Coast. I guess I'll just go to bed coz tomorrow I'm working!

Today whole office network down for like the entire day. It seems up now, everyone started logging in MSN already. Sian. Means tomorrow back to work! Swey lo, today play halfway my DS low batt liao. Spend my time reading comic. Even went to popular to get a new book to read. Roar.

I chases Calvin off home before he could wait for me. I mean, he'll be heading home to rest ma, so might as well go back early to rest? Wait for me then go home separately seems like pointless. =X Though I love his company around and couldn't bear to see him go but I xin teng to see him so tired and can sleep on his chair somemore.

Oh yes AhLian's Maple Syrup Spree came le!! Show you what I got!






All very worth it leh, but the Cherry lookalike earring very heavy, I scared my ears can drop sia. LOL. Oh she say she got free gift leh and she's passing me one of it. SO SWEET OF HER LO. Hahaha. Happy to see her blog shop working off so well. ^^ Can't wait for the rest of her sprees to arrive. =(

Well, life can't be perfect but I'm trying to make out the best it could be. Seems like some emotional mood swings Calvin cannot take it. He asked me to visit a trusted female doctor (forgot the word =( ) and even asked me to tell the doctor about my emotional mood swings. ><

I missed having late night supper with the group of siao maplers. Talk about the latest gossip in game, latest glitch or findings. Or even the latest quarrels between the group of us. Talk until like middle of the night ah neh kor called KS to wish him bon voyage that time when he's going back to Indo. Then KS couldn't go back sleep he sit cab down to woodlands and we accompany him until it's time for him to go airport. Hahaha. So funny lor At first ah neh kor called KS and said "Eh, wake up, it's time to pee." LOL Then he cannot go back sleep liao. =XCHatted til about 5am sia.

Or that time when me, Viv, Sam, and Ah lex with bukit timah for prata. It was a sudden decision. We just say steady pom pipi in game and around 30 minutes later I'm on Viv's car already. HEHE.

And those chicken pie at coffee bean beside Cineleisure. >< With JJ, Black, Sam, Viv. JJ's forever entertaining. His jokes can make me laugh even til now. His face is like OMG cockster pwnage sia.
I wonder if there's any games that could let me feel the same way as when I was in Maple before?

Maybe when I'm no longer in AS ba. =)

Ok, off to sleep. MUACKS EVERYONE!