Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:40 PM - Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi back for more.

I was about to pluck my eyebrows today but I remembered I lost my pocket mirror la. Cannot find it then cannot pluck my eyebrows le. Sad face.

Anyway, things at work are a bit hectic lately. I only managed to enjoy myself on Sunday, along with my friends at Cathay with my boyfriend included. We went to this hotel near the old Cathay office, had sushi buffet. God. First time in my life I ate so many sashimi leh. Damn shiok lo. The price was rather ex though. One person around 38 bucks. My boyfriend foot the bill first nor. Total is like 300++ Kao.

After that watched The Mummy. Disappointed leh. The movie is only about the CG nia. A bit humorous but other than that everything is just normal.

After the movie I was like a walking zombie liao. I went off due to my tiredness. And dear accompany me home lo.

Oh before I went home I decided to grap some chocolates at Cine B1. The packaging attracted me. Though the chocolate was soso.


Please don't mine my face. Really very shag.

Countdown to boyfriend's birthday. 2 days!!!

What more can I ask? With you by my side.

Updated things to do list.

1. Reserve about 200 for Ah Lian's Spree. (can be down already!!) Done
2. Get my boots I bought at Far East. (can be down already!!) Done
3. Pay bills. (can be down already!!) Done
4. Get another set of fake nails. Hmmm, still thinking about it though.
5. Brazilian wax in Sept.
6. SELL MY MESOS AND CASH ITEMS. SIGH (I'M BEGGING YOU TO BUY THEM!!)
7. See skin specialist? (o.O)
8. Pack my room.
9. Buy showcases to display some stuff.
10. Boyfriend's BIRTHDAY! So looking forward to it.
11. Taking freelance at Facebook. (if there's job offers la)
12. Shopping with boyfriend. Done
13. Watch "Money Not Enough 2," "Mummy." Done

Hmmm. I don't know why but I somehow kinda remembered about the time when I go crazy about Black. It seems so long ago and far away but I clearly remember how he gave up on us, and the pain he brought to me like as though like nothing was wrong. I dunno why but I'm suddenly angry at him. I mean I don't care about him anymore but I wonder why some guys like this exists? 你没想像中爱我 is what I thought then. If everything was real, I guess he wouldn't think twice about accepting me. I didn't exactly fight for that relationship to last. But I'm glad I didn't. If not I wouldn't have found Calvin. :)

After beliving and hoping that my love will come someday, it finally happen. Good things are worth waiting in the end. And it's only in the end that you realise you've waited so long for it to happen and it finally did. I used to think that I just wanted to be loved. It's not that simple.

Oh yes did I mention I met up with Chun today. Hahaha. We even took neoprints lo. I mean it's like in sec sch la. I suggested taking neoprints suddenly and we both got all excited. LOL. We had Sushi (AGAIN! Twice this week!!) and we chatted for 2 hours, giving updated on our lives as usual. Talk a bit about the past. Talk about SuPing, Amanda. Talk about her job, as well as mine. Quality conversations rules over Quantity conversations. =X Or maybe I'm just anti social. HAHA.

Yawn. BEDTIME!