Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






1:51 AM - Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm feeling sick and feel like wanna vomit each time my head spin. It feels good to feel being fussed around with around my mum. she's like the best constantly giving me attention, wetting my forehead everytime the towel on my forehead feels warm enough. I felt feverish, but probably coz I pu zhua and I'm just gonna get better after a day's rest.

At times like these I really want to be a kid again.

I'm sick and tired of my boyfriend keep asking me to rest when I'm obviously resting on the bed. I dun understand why he keeps saying I'm tired when I'm not but I'm obviously sick.

If he ever says he dunno what to do, I believe him. He totally dunno what to do during the first stages of my illness in the office. Even Alex can see the colour in my face not very good. He touch my forehead and say, no fever leh. lol.

Maybe he'll nurse me to my death bed when we marry or something. And he wouldn't know why I died.

I want to go to bed but I need to transfer mesos when I reached home. He didn't offer help coz his house NO MAPLE. And plus, he needs to go out.

Sometimes I dunno why I still bother selling the mesos. Thought about the other bank but it seems like I'm the only one who cared la.

I suddenly thought of someone in the past where I sick he came to my house, took over the kitchen and COOK for me. Accompany me 24/7 and when I wanted water, it was the first time that wasn't my mum attending to me. Gosh.

Despite being sick and everything, my body feels like wanna go out. Go triple 8 with my brother and friends, chit chat, laugh talk.

Thanks for the chat old friend. I'll go back to bed and let my head spin a while more. Hopefully it'll stop and I'll be able to go to bed.

Nights peeps.

Just another girlfriend