Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






12:06 PM - Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm hungry.

Sobs.

Happy half year anniversary to my one and only love!

My lord, issit half year already? -.- So fast.

Anyway I realised I have very little tags in my taggie. =( Does it mean no one is reading my blog or issit too boring? LOL. Well, boring is okie. I read blogs to catch up on their lifes. Sometimes we're just too busy to meet up, it's nice to read from their blog their thoughts and feelings and perhaps give them a little feedback. I'm running out of interesting blogs to read. Anyone wanna donate me any? =(

I'm bored. Alex is on urgent leave and Calvin's not around. Everyone's doing their own thing and office so cold. And somemore I'm busy cos of many stupid cases these days. Read liao will feel sad and helpless one leh. Talk about having passion in my work huh? =X Nah, I'm not a good example. I don't think anyone in the office is a good example too. LOL. Probably Seluna? Ya she's pretty passionate on her work. Come to think about it it's been a while since a new person has entered the team. No new people to fuss on. =(