Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






1:05 PM - Friday, September 26, 2008

I know after all the reshuffling everyone is having something to say.

I DUN CARE BUT I HAVE MINE TOO. I mean come on la, I'm not the regular sleeper during work kind of person, COZ I RESPECT WHAT THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT SEE ON TV. But that doesn't mean I'm NOT TIRED.

LOL It's not my fucking fault that the qbox decided to died on me and I have to supposing wait til it's up to send the report before I go home. I'M WORKING TONIGHT LEH. If I go home late coz of meeting or what I can understand but for a FUCKING REPORT which I cannot do coz of a system down IS DEFINATELY NOT MY FAULT. Manual count? Sure, except maple isn't like the cabal or audition or grandchase. Maple has HUNDREDS of cases. Manual count? LOL.

And what? I keep asking my team members HOW HOW HOW HOW and none of them can help me. NONE. I mean, they are like @@ oh down ar. Or just totally ignored me. Fuck. I got work tonight leh.

knnbccb. Just now mass chat with Lian and Sven we all three are like 100% sian half.