Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:09 PM - Monday, September 8, 2008

It's kinda torturing not able to blog spree much anymore. There's like so many clothes out there waiting for me. But I needa control.

Oh did I mention Boyfriend bought me a shoe on Saturday. The one I wore out was spoil for quite some time and he bought me a pair of white plain shoes that day. Hehe. Happy~ Must treasure it.

I know what you're thinking. It's just a freaking shoe right? hey it still means a lot to me =(

New aircon, new feelings. I'm like shivering right now but cannot wait to go snuggle beneath my blanket. Ahhhhh.

I heard my shoes from FM spree came. I really wonder what it's gonna look like. I remember from 6 shoes I ordered became 2. And when I check the links they pictures aren't there anymore. So I didn't really remember what shoes I bought, except the gladiator pair of shoes. Oh well, I'll wait till tomorrow to see it!

Boyfriend has RT tomorrow. =( He's going off at 4.30pm leaving me alone til 10pm. Gonna miss him. Tee heee.

Alright, off to read some comics! Ta ta!