Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






2:53 AM - Sunday, September 28, 2008

My head is kinda spinning. I think I sleep too much over at boyfriend's house. >< But night shift really drains my energy. Hais. I'm so busy with my boyfriend that I dun really have much time for anything else. Anyway, boyfriend is sleeping now and stirring in his sleep. So cute lo. His hands will need to make sharp objects to poke himself with before he will start snoring again.

Well his mum made dinner and I didn't eat I think boyfriend is a bit pissed off by it. >< I sat up in bed my head started spinning again so I go back to bed.

The F1 Race seems to be really really big. A few friends of mine went to the race. The pictures they took look kinda cool. Haha.

Nothing much to blog actually. Never go out. Never took any pictures. Life is boring.