Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






1:40 AM - Monday, September 29, 2008

Yawn.

Slept whole day yesterday. Woke up at 12pm and got a craving for ice cream. Hmmmm. Anyway, went to bugis to have a walk with boyfriend and boyfriend's sister, Caroline~ She say people call her liney and I thought it's pretty interesting. Anyway, I SAW THIS RAINBOW BRITE SHIRT THAT COZ 10 BUCKS BUT IT'S OBVIOUSLY TOO SMALL FOR ME LA. Wasted lo. I hardly see Rainbow Brite nowadays. I pretty see much of care bears. ENOUGH ALREADY!

1980s cartoon hor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Brite

I used to really love that show. I remember renting the video for a few months not wanting to return the video tape shop lo. LOL.

Shopping without any money really isn't shopping at all. *Frawns*

I just finish my french nails a few minutes ago. LOL. It's ugly frankly speaking, but as long as it fix my biting habits, I don't mind tolerating with it. =X Going to the shop is more expensive, and doing own nails are fun. Though I'm not professional and it's my first time doing it myself. It looks really zzz la. Oh well.

Cos of the nails...





I'M USING CHOPSTICKS TO EAT COOKIES NOW!!

Don't really wanna dirty the nails ma. =(

I wanna buy an oven. =(