Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






9:48 PM - Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harllooooo!!!

Alright I'm knocking off in a few minutes time but just wanna blog a bit. I'm like crazy over facebook for now. Never thought myself to be crazy over those funny funny applications. Haha but they are fun lo. JOIN ME THERE. And remember to sayang my pet hor. =X

Well, this 2 weeks will be particularly free. Calvin had RT on both weekdays which means I wouldn't be staying his house this weekend! I'll probably just be meeting him on Sunday to go out. His parents are out of town though, so he's going to be alone.

Anyway, he today like sound like wanna come down office after his RT then tell me no time to come down. When things like that happen, I just wish that never comes down at all after his RT. lol. I hate false hopes and empty promises.

Anyway, weekends free the first thought was MAHJONG CAN. Hahaha. I really very long never have mahjong session at my house le and I forever rejecting people who jio me for mahjong session coz I'm over at boyfriend's house. But come to think of it, I dunno who to jio for mahjong too. Perhaps I'll ask for a KTV session with JY. =X Also very long never sing le.

Oh well. Next week got deal on Thursday 2pm. Hougang MRT station. Heartland mall. Sounds scary coz I NEVER GO HEARTLAND MALL BEFORE CAN? LOL. Calvin having dunno what event at Suntec also. Hmmm, so I feel pretty much doing a lot of things on my own these two weeks.

Talk about indepandancy. For everyone's info I'm not blaming my boyfriend, just that under circumstances there are some things I feel over dependant on my boyfriend and I really should need to grow up and do things myself.

By the way. For those who read my blog and dun understand the freak I'm talking in my blog when I'm feeling upset, just fuck off la. I dun need to blog and get judged by people who dun understand me. Seriously.

Time to go home. ^^