Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






12:49 AM - Friday, October 3, 2008

His

ex girlfriend
handphone bill
IPPT fine
Driving Licence
Friend's debts
court fine (pending)

Hers

doggie's licence
handphone bill

earnings

400m to his friend
200m alz to her friend.
170m mid october
helm


Yawn. Sleepy. Tomorrow still have to work early. Oh well, at least got a bit of OT. (1 hour -.-)

Did a successful trade today! The people were kinda cute and kinda enthu. lol. Hopefully can bring more people to buy. Thanks to ah Lian for helping us a lot today. Ma fan ni le.

Watched House Bunny! Those people in the movie seems like they belong to a group or something. Hmmm anyway it's quite funny, and it's a bit legally blonde kinda movie. Quite cute in fact.

Boyfriend lost his wallet in the cinema. Thanks to Metta and Vicky who helped. Found it again in the same cinema. When leaving the cinema after the movie I felt like I kicked something. But when I looked down there's nothing so I didn't thought much of it. Heng we found it if not I don;t really think the night I'll see boyfriend smile again.

Time to sleep. ^^