3:38 PM - Monday, October 13, 2008
I have a virtual pet on facebook. Please if you're free GO PET IT. So that I can earn more money to send it for training.
http://apps.facebook.com/funtoys/roles/show/63256845
Or you can just click the pet over at >>> I made a column for it. Hehehe. I'm like finally playing games on facebook. Didn't have much time. Suddenly have the motivation to do a bit of new things coz I'm on MC today and off the following two days. Nose got problem and decided to see the doctor. Doctor say my fainting spells recently coz I'm sick. But I a bit don't believe le. Where got sometimes will sit MRT and no reason feel like fainting de. =/ Think tomorrow going to see doctor again regarding my skin. Boyfriend say have to wait very long each visit. Haiz, Like that even more no time for anything. But I remembered at my ex working place, the cook used to tell me, he go running EVERY SINGLE DAY. And he say, people always give reaons like no time, actually are just excuses. I agree with him. =X He work til 3am during weekends will still go for a run before sleeping one leh. But he's the kind where he goes home on time. And if need to wait for company's cab very long he rather take the night rider. LOL. Well. If really want to will go run one la, wouldn't give excuses. I WILL RUN TONIGHT. I shall not make excuses anymore coz today I really very free ma
. I'm also going to do my jigsaw today.
Hehehehe.
Boyfriend is also sick. He lao sai until he dun dare to fart. Zzz
GONEZ!