Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






4:32 PM - Friday, October 24, 2008

I know I'm suppose to be concentrating on my work. Today I had 0% productivity. Perhaps I'm tired. But I'm really yawning away every 5 minutes or so. Didn't really had much sleep last night. If I not wrong I slept at 3am and had to wake up at 7am today. YAWNNNNNNNNN

Happy birthday Sven. =)

Oooo I've been looking at tons of figurines every day. Chen Howe keep pasting me pictures and I keep looking for figures I can afford to buy. Trying to find things to keep myself awake so that I can last til the BBQ later.

Somebody saveeeee me...

I hate a lot of overdue photos that I've yet to upload. And I predict there's going to be more photos tonight. Collegues BBQ leh, Chris confirm have his camera along.

Well, I have around 4 deals pending. Hopefully I'm able to reach 3k soon in my join account. Syafiq, Beng, Ryan, JunQi.

Next month I wanna buy bag. I saw one at Raffles yesterday and tot it was rather nice. Sixty plus, another one I saw was around $110. Too bad I dun have the pictures. I'm gonna get Lassie's license next month, along with a few art stuff and stationary to tidy up my room. Going to get another set of jigsaw, thinking of getting another princess de or the Ariel one.

Ok I know this is another pictureless post, seriously feel like it's getting boring without pictures, I'm like blogging about stuff but no pictures and I bet people dun really know what I'm talking about.

Sigh. Anyway this is for my boyfriend.

I FORGOT MY BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY.