Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






6:15 PM - Thursday, October 30, 2008

Off day!

My dad just warded to the hospital. Sigh. I dunno what to say. I overheard about my dad feeling a bit weak, and he refused to see back the old doctor and insist on visiting a new one. He went NUH today and the doctor didn't want him to be warded. Well, eventually he was warded coz my step sis insisted of coz.

My heart kinda skip a bit when I hear the news.

Today's deal was rather lame. No choice. Heartland mall looks kinda sucky as well. But I'm surprised they have New York New York there. I dun have any money, and even though boyfriend transfer money to me I'm unable to withdraw COZ THE MACHINE ONLY GIVES 50 DOLLAR NOTE. So I was damn hungry, when the person say he's going to be late for 2 hours. I got angry, naturally, COZ I'M HUNGRY. I told him couldn't he come instead of his brother, and great, he told me he's in malaysia. But I think they guy got scared when I was angry and ordered his younger brother to come out and meet me ASAP. Money also give sala. Give 7 bucks less.

I was feeling so sian and MY BOYFRIEND ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DOTA. He said he'll call me back after he xiao pian but he didn't and when I see his MSN not away anymore I nudge him and tried to talk to him no reply. I CALLED HIM AND REALISED HE'S DOTAING. When he obviously know I'm going to deal soon. Angry. Where is him when I need him. Then I have to self entertain myself =/ Aiya but I try not to get angry too long.

Calvin's coming later. Happy. I heard he's going to be the same shift as meeeeee. Weeee. More details soon!