Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






7:14 PM - Thursday, January 29, 2009

FINALLY! THE PHOTOS IS HERE!

Well I'm talking about my Dinner and Dance photos of coz. Quite a few nice shots I must say. Thinking back, I must say that this year's DnD was more hyped up compared to last year. Yes the prizes weren't as great, not as many, but I enjoyed this year's DnD. The whole party was hilarious. With a bit of teambonding added, I felt it's really meaningful as it was lead by all our managers.

I got into team 2 along with Calvin. We have a few marketing peeps along and Sherman as our leader. We didn't win anything, but the teamwork combined was *thumbs up*

A few photos of the games we played.

Ah. We need to jump over the rope. Easy.


LOL Calvin's record for the bananas was only 3. Imagine another team managed to have 7 bananas within a minute. !!

Basically, we need to bring the hula hoop down at the shortest time possible and our fingers shouldn't be leaving the hula hoop. We practised about 5 to 6 times before getting a reasonable timing.

A few more other games but without pictures sadly.

Next was a RnR session before the real dinner started. Presenting a few group shots. ^^



Yum Seng! Fun leh.


My good friend at work. ^^

Surprisingly, a few funny performance managed to keep the night going. We had "One Night in Beijing" by ASBy2, Xiao Niang Zi by Candy, Chris, Christine, and even a hawaii dance. Guess what happen during the Xiao Niang Zi performance?

You need to click and view the full picture. Really funny. And yes, THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND TOPLESS.

Gerald was saying I was very brave to have a boyfriend like that. lol.

Happy!

Anyway greeting to all Chinese. HAPPY NIU YEAR WOR! Hope everyone huat this year wor! I gamble a bit at Calvin's relative's house, I won a few moolah with Caroline. *Clap Clap* First time visiting a house with lots of relatives. Normally my own family not much de due to my family background. lol, it's ok, Calvin's side is an eye opener anyway. Had a few pictures taken over there with their dog and family. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have them o.O

Had a couple of photos pending at Caroline side. I got the photos already.


She pretty right? ;P Sakae Sushi for that day. I remembered having a lot a lot of steam egg. Ahh. I need to buy my sport shoes soon to go running. Sob.

Went Sentosa with Caroline and Calvin too. It's been VERY long since I went tanning. Think the last time I went was with Amanda.



Coolbi le!

I like this shot. The sky was really pretty that day.

HEHE. Yes! I'm done with the photos! Happy!

I was at Popular today and Caroline was reading out the chinese horoscope for me. I realised, whatever she said that describe the Rabbit, it was so me in the past. The characteristics for both my Chinese and English horoscope used to be so true for me. I realised I changed a lot. A penny for my thoughts~

I've been watchin Full Moon wo Sagashite anime. I remembered ShanYun used to recommand me to watch during my poly years. I only managed to start watching now. :x It's nice. Nice music. Touching storyline. It's about a girl who was dignose by throat cancer and was told by death gods that she only have one year to live. With the death gods' help, within the year, she wanted to sing and be a outstanding singer, so that her childhood love in a far away country would hear about her and contact her again. I'm finishing the anime soon. :D

Finding mahjong kakis~