12:23 AM - Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Hi, just a quick entry.
Paid my bills, and another 200 bucks fly to Lassie's grooming.
I still have "nian huo" (festive goods) to buy. I'm thinking whether I can request skipping this year's responsibility. But with dad's condition I dun think I'm able too.
I just realise how I hated my pay. I never used to care about my pay until recently. How can I live with just my pay without night allowance? My boyfriend himself also struggling with his pay. Somemore his bills accumlate like a few months and have debts from my bank not paid yet. Where's the promise he made where he will pay his bills every single month without fail and not accumlate. Sigh.
Another person from work told me he couldn't just depend on passion anymore. I used to strongly agree on that. But now, I'm having doubts in my own beliefs. Working life sucks and I
long to study again.
No money I feel like breaking down. LOL. I cannot do my manicures and brazilian wax. In the past I never had these kind of habits. Sometimes I wish I never start them, then I wouldn't worry about moola.
Haiz. Stress.