10:23 AM - Monday, January 5, 2009
Hi.
Ahhh, having network maintenance now. Got some time to rumble some stuff.
My wound in my mouth damn pain la. 31/12/08 Boyfriend inflict a wound in my mouth by hitting my head onto the MRT glass panel, result in me unprepared for the blow and a wound on my lips. The wound damn pain. It's ulcer look alike. But it makes my life a bit miserable cause I can't eat properly, rinse my mouth properly, brush my teeth properly. I need to pout a little. Cause the wound is right in front of my lower lip, sometimes my upper lip will touch it if not careful. So I need to pout my lips. =(|)
Boyfriend is back to 9 - 6 shift, he's happy I guess.
Anyway, I've grown fingernails!! First time in my (almost) 22 years of life. I want to go for another manicure and padicure session. But I scared I'm out of budget. I still need to withdraw money for Lassie's fee.