Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






3:59 PM - Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thanks to Tracie in helping me to remove the background!

Remember the period of time where Sven keep complaining got music in my background when I keep hearing NOTHING. Calvin also said he heard nothing, but we found out it was only IE playing the background music, not firefox. Anyway I didn't put music after that. Until Tracie reminded me. LOL.

It's been a while I talked to her. =]

DND COMING. Is everyone prepared??!! Eh, on the other hand, prepare for what? LOL. I hope there wouldn't be any lame games that involved catching balls in a bowl of flour, or turn around a pole and try to walk straight that kind of games. I sure run far far away and laugh at the people playing.

I have about 1 week off. Claim my off in lieu and etc. I thinking going down office to accompany my boyfriend but he seems very very busy and I dun want to disturb him. Most probably I go down office nothing to do also. So I'll stay at home.