11:37 PM - Friday, February 6, 2009
Waiting for my baby to arrive! Apparently he's coming over after the movie. Went to watch some movie that I wouldn't watch one. So it's ok with me. He'll be bored while waiting for me anyway. And he went to get a lao su (mouse) (the computer mouse!) for Caroline for her belated birthday present.
I can't wait to blog about the present I bought for Calvin. Patient. Anniversary will be here soon. Anniversary speech also will give that day itself. Wahaha.
I'm rather happy at work, with the reshuffle and everything. And I realised that there's a lot of things that about this reshuffle that I didn't know of. I guess I'm just happy where I am now. So happy that I didn't have any complains for once! Yea I know, amazing. I guess another saying goes, "Ignorance is bliss." I guess sometimes, it's really true.
Anyway, oh well, tada!