Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:01 PM - Monday, April 27, 2009

Ahhh, I just appreciate off days. Hehehe!

I just created my own record today. I ran 17 minutes non stop today and I felt so proud of myself~ I tried to distract myself while I run, thinking about my trip to Hong Kong and not feeling tired. Soon I realized I've jogged for 1 and a half rounds around my area already. Not bad for my 14th round of training. *Self console*

I'm heading to Hong Kong in 14 days time. 2 weeks! Yippee! Preparations are almost complete. My newly bought luggage is coming tml too. Went to buy a new luggage a few days ago just for the trip. Well, boyfriend said can be used for future purposes too so I dun need to buy another luggage again. I bought a huge one! I felt so kiasu then. =x But it's my very own luggage! Hehehe.

Sigh, my dog has ticks and fleas again. My whole family went to catch on her body just now. They look damn gross la. See liao hair will stand sia. !!!! I seriously need to send her in for grooming and spa liao. Haix. Sad. All coz of the dog home that we send. Coz it's cheap. Told my mum many time already dun send to that place liao. Still never listen. Damn angry, now I need to spend $170 for nothing.

Want send also no money send her la. My brother willing to give $50. Another $120 I need to come up. Haiz, suddenly feel like my pay is fucking low and it's time for me to find a new job. Fucking low paying life la.

I'm worried about something. I'm not gonna share what's the thing here but it's pretty worrisome. And my boyfriend who knows about it treats it like a joke.

I met up with a few Maple friends last Sunday for Dim Sum at Toa Payoh. There's Ken, Jy, Nana, Grey, SiewTing and YongJian. It was fun catching up. After that me and boyfriend went to the show flats at TPY. The Peak. Boyfriend says he need to do some calculation. But I guess until now he hasn't done ANY calculation. But we aren't going for the flat afterall anyway, decided to wait for the Bedok DBSS ones.

Tomorrow I will raise and shine! Muacks. Love all my friends out there especially YOU.