Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






1:48 PM - Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It' been a while guys!

Sorry for the missing in action, just horribly busy at work, and I didn't really have time to check my blog. I miss all my friends.

This sentence is out to Lian's boyfriend! Good luck!

Hehehe! Curious right? DON'T TELL YOU WHY I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK. hehehe

Anyways, I'm recently hooked on a game. Playfish's "Restaurant City!" I think most of my colleagues are also hooked on the game. Quite addictive. Furthermore, you can afk your game why you are working! You just need to go back every now and then to feed your workers in your restaurant.


I've hired 5 friends to work with me. LOL. Calvin, of coz, cause he's my boyfriend. Arman, a best friend I missed. Caroline, Calvin's sister. Yao Wei, another good friend in poly who I missed. His Racist comments I forever remember. And Alice, my MapleStory good friend. Haha, hiring these people are random, but it's so cool to have friends running with you in your resturant la. And some of the customers are your friends too. If you can see there's QinXin, another poly friend, and YongJian in my screenshot.

During work we discuss what ingrediant we need etc. I keep saying I need mango. Nothing but mango. Today my dish is finally level 10!! So happy leh. Now I'm helping my boyfriend to find Beef. No one seems to have it. =\ It's ok. Just keep trying~

Boyfriend is going for a WOW trading card competition today. I also wanna wish him all the best. Hope he wins!

I'm thinking if it's a mistake if I follow him. I always gives him bad luck somehow. Ahhh, I'll be town alone later. With no money, I dunno what I could do there other then shopping. Maybe I thou not go afterall.

I'll meet him after that perhaps.

Sunday we head down to Latendo. Bought Dissidia: Final Fantasy trading arts 1. Very cool leh. I didn't take a photo of it. But when we tried to fix Zidane up, the base stand doesn't match with the figurine at all. Thus, we are calling up to ask for an exchange. Should be able to exchange it with a new one. ^^

Ahhh, Hong Kong in 20 days! Excited~