Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:58 PM - Monday, April 6, 2009

lol. I wish I have more friends who blog for me to read. Not every friend I have blogs everyday, (including myself) but I do love to read stories! Everyday life is interesting. But my life sharing with Calvin is even more interesting!

It hurts to discover that own family is stealing from me. It's like a stab in the heart. It's not like I'm stingy. It doesn't hurt to ask. Even so, it's not right to ask too much. I'm the youngest in the family, I'm already trying to work hard ever since I graduated in secondary school. I can check whether you are stealing from me. I didn't want to. It hurts to discover eventually. It's not like I'm being emo either. It just hurts.

I have dental appointment tomorrow and I'll be alone. Sigh.

My birthday just past like that. Once again wanna thank people who wished me on that day. You know who you are. Thanks for remembering. Thanks for a gift from Rachel too. Totally unexpected when Guang passed it to me today. I watched a movie that night too.

Boyfriend spent a lot on me during the weekends. I didn't really want to spend so much coz I know this month will be another tight month. But knowing that he wants to buy it for me, I didn't stop him coz I know he wouldn't be happy. But then he started to feel thoughtful about his expenses which was totally predictable. To make him a happier man, I agreed we'll settle the PS3 provided he work hard this month.

I can feel the hole in our pockets already.