Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:00 PM - Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good bye to you my trusted friend~

As much as I would want to ask u to stay, I know u'll be happier if you are set free. One of the few friends I have in the company, you'll be much missed and I'm not joking. I hope you'll find your way through somehow, even though I got no right to say that coz I still dunno my way either. LOL. We will meet up de, Calvin will jio you have dinner whenever he's over at my house. :D Free or bored must msn keep in touch hor.

Ahh, I didn't mention the name who is it. I'm not sure if he wished to be named, but then, if you read my tagboard should know who lo.

I find excuses to go home everytime I knock off everyday. Reason is I actually have no time to run if I do OT, and I wanted to run so much. ROFL. K la I know work comes first. Then again, seeing my boyfriend going of to sch makes me feel like want to send him to school ma. Did I mention he's taking the same degree with his ex-girlfriend whose name is same as me and who I seriously dislike so much? Yea. SHE SITS BESIDE HIM SOMEMORE.

These days my boyfriend gave me the feeling of wanting me to forgive her. Then again, I know I'm freaking childish and forgiving her will makes her feel more angry. Keke. Just let me be childish. Hoho.

Recently been thinking about maple. I kinda miss everyone at my previous guild. Then again. Nothing is the same anymore. Friendships gone. Lost a few friends. They wouldn't be missing me, and though life still goes on, I still miss the days then. I recently tried to mega something, and I actually said <3 style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);"> Jason, Ting, Black, Beng, Yong, Neh Kor, Law Jie, Lex, JJ, Tracie, Pipi, Xiang, Dave. Of coz not missing the existing people who are still keeping in contact. Jy, Dodo, Mira, Bam.

Hmmm, a friend of mine recently asked me, I thought you are a social butterfly! What happen to you. =x

Anyways. I'm free on Mondays and Wednesdays after 6pm coz my boyfriend needs to study. I'm still finding something that I could learn. Anyone interested in anything needs company can find me. >.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 0);">YiChun will need it. HAHA.



I caught the movie Alien vs Monsters. Mixture feelings for the movie. It's freakly hilarious, which is something I like, and the jokes in the movie sounds like something I can relate to in real life. However, the storyline is very very crappy. Basically it's a stupid show but the jokes made up for it. Recommended if you need some cheering up to do. HIGHLY recommended for depressed peeps. LOL. Every single one of them are funny. Some of the jokes were cold though, but it's still very funny overall. :D

I didn't catch Angels and Demons yet. Ahhh. Hopefully by next week. Calvin seems to be very busy these days. Assignments and everything.

Calvin's birthday is coming~ Planning in process.

That's all for today.

Oh ya, I was wondering today if I get married, will anyone be happy for me? lol. I wonder