Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






8:37 PM - Monday, June 29, 2009

I hadn't been blogging a proper entry. I'm sorry guys, but things are getting out of hand at work and yea, I tried to blog a few times but my life has been all about work. I don't really want to bore you guys with my work-sucks complain entries. =\

But then boyfriend is schooling and hardly have any quality time with me. And my friends all seems so busy with school and work. So I guess I have to make do with the occasional calls from my dearest YiChun. I appreciates those meet ups really. *Hugs*

There's this game called Dragonica lately. I'm not so hooked but it really does have the potential to get me very hooked soon! :D Play the game!! It's so nice.

Ahem.

Anyways. About my work it's been really sian. I can't wait to get out of my team. Can't wait for Guang to come back. Just can't wait.

Ok that's all about my life now. I TOLD YOU IT'S BORING. =( Hopefully I can blog something more interesting soon.