Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:18 PM - Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm not an expert or anything, but I suddenly have a strong connection with her. My heart just feels for her you know? Like a total stranger but yet I sort of figure out what she's thinking. I kinda pity her, and I'm praying that I wouldn't have a relationship like that. She seems a bit like me when I visited her facebook. She actually wants people to tell her Hogwarts is real. Haha. A bit crazy like me. But I guess I dun really have friends to be crazy around with. It feels like she physically is attached, but emotionally she's not. It doesn't seem that her boyfriend would want to spend time with her. It's not for me to judge but I cannot help it to hope it will never happen to me.

Hihi~ Haha. Something that came across my mind. Totally random, but I just can't help it to blog about it. Hee.

Boyfriend is sick and he's resting at home. I guess he just came to the office to pass me my keys and my phone. I left them at his house when I stayed over the weekend.

I met up with Chun today. I met her younger brother and he's just extremely cute when he laugh and when he speaks English. So adorable la. Though he sound a bit rude to Chun but I guess I hardly see any kids around that is polite anymore -.- He's not that extremely bad kind of kids which I totally hate, just very cute and adorable. And he plays Maple. When he started to talk about the game he can go on non stop, and when he plays Dragonica, his IGNs all start with "Maple." Example, MapleBlaze, MapleMaze. Extreme case of Mapletard. Haha! YiChun mention my kid should be like him, Calvin will love him to bits. Just adorable.

I went home with Lian today and we were talking about jogging together in the future. I asked if maybe we asked Sven along she laughed out loud. =x Anyway I just calculate my jogging route. One round is equal to 1.250km. So I ran about 1.875km everytime. I need to improve my distance. ^^

Sleepy. Nights