Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






8:52 PM - Thursday, June 18, 2009

lol after my previous post Caroline and Lian actually asked me to ask them along for manicure and pedicure sessions. Haha. Kinda perk me up a little. :D Yea I still have the voucher Caroline gave me on my birthday.



She made it herself one leh. ^^

Oh speaking about vouchers, I have a few wedding vouchers to give away to anyone who is getting married. Dunno why got vouchers to save money for wedding all don't want. I'm not getting married anytime soon. So I'll be giving away to people who needs them.



There's this wedding photography at National Museum. Not a very ideal place but maybe if you don't mind you can drop me a message or something. Another voucher on wedding planner services. Another wedding stationary package, where you can get your cards designed etc, and a voucher that you probably need if you are ordering flowers for regardless your bridal car or reception table. Not bad leh~ Why all dun want. T.T Some of the vouchers last til 2010 somemore. Anyway, if you guys need it just drop me a message ba. I'll explain the details.

I won them when I wrote in to participate "ExtraOrdinary Wedding" entry. lol kinda lame but I guess I really have nothing better to do. -.-

I have a list of things that I need to buy.

- Boyfriend's iphone
- His birthday gift. Plannings and everything
- My blackberry
- Manicure package
- toys toys and more toys
- HDMI cable (Bought) (Calvin's one spoil. -.-)

I wish I'll have a pay increment of some sort. Sigh.

Anyway that's about it. :) I'll blog soon as I can.