4:40 PM - Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I'm here to complain about work again. Just ignore this entry. I have no one to stand my complains so I decided to blog.
Seriously speaking we waste almost 80% of our time when the office network suddenly lag for no fucking reason. Want results? Got dateline to rush? Please fucking fix the network la. Without the network how the fuck we are gonna work? I cannot even log into my client to do the jobs that is issued to us. and I wasted 2 freaking hours just to test the fucking things. And they want results? NB. HOW TO PRODUCE RESULTS WHEN THE NETWORK FLOW IS NOT EFFICIENT. Yes I'm fucking angry, coz I'm wasting my time. It's not like I have fucking nothing to do ok. I have pending cases that I need to settle ASAP. And I have hours to claim off.
HOW TO CLAIM OFF WHEN MY FUCKING WORK IS NOT DONE? FK THIS COMPANY LA. NNBPCB.
Yes, like I mention, I'm very very pissed. I have a movie to watch later, and I will not do OT. They want us to commit? Please leh. My work can be done if the network is more stable la. fucking company.
FUCK YOU!