Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






10:46 PM - Wednesday, July 29, 2009

 


I'm trying to rush through my entry coz I wanna sleep. LOL. Anyone can give me opinions on this baby? I'm planning to buy next month. Or when I have the money. Keke. Boyfriend's birthday next month and he totally didn't want to be a romantic and waste money day. Well, sadly I am a sucker for romance and I didn't mind spending money to give surprises. But my boyfriend didn't like it wants me to save money. If I have a couple of bucks to spare probably will want to get this baby. =) 2gb or 4 gb? Hmmm.

 
Anyway the past few days I've attended a course as I've blogged before. Many nice experiences and quite inspiring. Surprisingly the group seems to have fun at some point or another, and I'm gonna post pictures of the fun we had soon. I'll get the photos tml. ^^

 
I accidentally sync my mp3 player to my com and all my songs disappear. Ya. Including my "Always be my Baby" by David Cook. Some songs I didn't back up. I have a lot of songs but choosing a favourite list and narrowing down takes too much of my time sadly. I'm quite upset about it, got a bit frustrated about choosing the songs, thus my attempt to upgrade my mp3 player. I bought it 2 years ago with Annie at Sim Lim, accompanied by KS. I miss those days.

Anyway. I love you all! Muacks!