Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






8:05 PM - Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi.

I'm not really complaining. But I do wish to somehow voice out.

I'm back doing shift work. When I finally can do weekdays and have weekends off. It's like FINALLY, it seems like a normal job then working over weekends. But ya, coz my previous team need people, and I'm back doing shift work again.

Not that I didn't want to help. I have a choice, and I choose to help. Seriously one thing I'm afraid is that when I can, I help, but when my own department has launch it's product, I do wish to have support from that team. Help each other you know?

Anyway, Ken was so busy, that I didn't have time to talk to him. I want to propose Janet to work with me. At least if she sits with me, I'm able to train. Judging by what Lian told me and Guang's work load, seriously no one have time to train her, and it's like super waste of manpower. The team doesn't have enough manpower to let a member of the team to go to waste. Another is they better hire someone to be able to work weekends. I mean come on, I'm sure the number of people who wants to work in our company is many. If whether got time to interview people or not.

And I'm either here or there, I didn't like the feeling. I dun mind helping, but they shouldn't get too used to my presence. The want me work weekends just to look after the product, and it's like waste of my time. I'm still helping out with some things here and there, but they shouldn't really count me as their manpower.

Hire more people or the product is just going to die.