Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






10:46 PM - Thursday, August 13, 2009

LOL what the fuck lo. I blogged yesterday and I wanted to publish today but my post was gone. I dunno where it went to. And it was a pretty long blog entry also leh! NOW NO MOOD BLOG LIAO.

Sigh. Very sad.

Anyway I blogged about my poly outing. It was so happy but now I no mood to blog about it. I wanna mention I met up with ShanYun and it was a great catch up session with her! Miss her so much and we walked around PS as well and slacked at Starbucks after that. She tried on a K-On cosplay uniform. Anyway there's pictures available so you should see. Though the pictures can't really see the skirt but the skirt looks really nice. Anyway she also bought me my belated birthday present. Keke. Pictures later also.

Oh I mention it was a poly outing, well, I didn't really talk much to others except the girls like Wanling, Michelle, and perhaps Hanlin. LOL.




 
 
Very wasted never take photo with ShanYun alone =( 
ShanYun in her K-On cosplay suit! haha, well she should smile at least!

 
CUTE RIGHT? Actually I've been admiring these toys but there weren't in the toys I would collect but I find them simply adorable. And I commented to ShanYun and she immediately buy for me! It was really nice of her, and first time a friend did something like that to me. I mean we didn't contact 24/7 but we still had a very good catch up session. This is what I call friends man. Regardless of having a boyfriend, I still hang out with friends whom I feel at least treasure me as a friend. 
  
 Some of the purchases I bought at Made with Love. When I mention I wanted to go Made with Love to see see, then exclaimed "你想要去做爱?" -.-"
  
  
  
My new baby. Currently with Calvin, he seems to be enjoying a lot of the laptop using it to vend his Dragonica shop. Anyway, we decided to buy a laptop coz whenever we are at each other's house, one of us will be handicapped with only one computer. Sometimes I would like to do work over at his house but he wants to play his game. So, this baby is my solution! $1600 leh. More expensive then my current one I'm using that I bought 2 years ago. lol.

Work sucks and I totally lost respect for the one who managed my department. My boyfriend has made a decision. Seriously, I still think it's a waste to the company to let him go. Why does the bad ones always win, but the good ones seems to lose all the time? I see good staffs leaving, shouldn't they think about improving their supervisory level?

Anyway. Work seriously sucks.