10:32 PM - Saturday, August 15, 2009

^^
Sorry if the image is a bit blur. I didn't bring my camera battery out of the house when I'm suppose to stay over at Calvin's place. Anyway I'm blogging at my new lappy! But Vista just sucks la. Seriously.
Can't wait for Windows 7 to arrive. Though I never go research what it's about but hopefully it'll be better then Vista.
Working on weekend just suck la. Sigh.
Not much to blog now. Xavi kor got invite me to go visit Da Vinci's exhibition this weekend. I wanted to go but Calvin is a bit moody these days coz of his work. Dunno if I should just visit tml or not coz it's the last day! Should I or should I not. Hmmmm.
Sad leh, I stayed up very late the other night to get some DS games online but NONE OF THEM WORK when I wanted to play. Its like I stayed up for nothing la. But luckily that night got ShanYun pei me MSN. :D
Alright. Go play Dragonica liao. Byes