Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






9:30 PM - Monday, September 14, 2009

I had a fantastic weekend with my usual kakis. At first I tot I couldn't make it coz I had a meeting with my insurance agent, but it was a short one and everything turn out fast (maye coz I mention I'm meeting my friends later so she made everything end quite fast)

Anyway, it was Ping's birthday over the weekends, and we decided to have a simple dinner at Marina Square, Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Pictures were taken of coz so I'll just let the picture do the talking.

Lots of fun, laughter, updating. Talk about how work sucks, how amazing everyone was facing the same situation at work. Amazing that we all are still at the same job even though it sucks. Except for YiChun of coz, who successfully left the previous company, and who got a pay raise recently. Amanda clicked off with boyfriend really fast as I expected them to, coz I know Amanda is just as crazy as Calvin.

After Xin Wang, we went slack, drink beer at Paulaner. Though we weren't really talking but it felt great with the company there. I wish there are more outings on weekdays though. Weekends is really my day of rest for the work's war.

Shared cab with Amanda home. Went both Calvin and Amanda were talking and explaining stuff, I just sat there. It felt amazing not having to explain myself to Amanda about certain stuff. She knows. I dun need to explain myself in front of these sisters. And the friendship we have is just wonderfully wonderful.

Happy Birthday Ping! May the direction be straight for you in the end.

Boyfriend was with me but didn't manage to take any photos with him. He doesn't mind anyway he doesn't like making memories. Opps.

It felt really down at work. He don't have to make it sound like we're demanding so much just by changing the ranks, like he did that for us we should help him more instead. He doesn't have to say everyone is just working for the sake of working. If it were true, I would have stop at finishing my cases and teaching new people, I would not have extend my hand over to bug testing which no one had the time or maybe bother to consolidate the bugs that was there from the beginning of the content. I would not have bother opening live chat today when Jerome said live chat need help. Don't sound like we've done nothing. Even those who didn't work as hard, they are indeed doing something. Either running events, etc. You said that we are too concenrated or blinded by finalising our job scope. Which shouldn't be the case? If what you say is true, then wat's the ranking changed for? We should all be PO and just do basic stuff. Without a proper job scope, there is confusion, no one know what they should be helping on. And as we are waiting for the job scope to be finalise, it's not like we're doing nothing like I said. We all are working under the same company. Things should be settle among yourselves before it is clear to give instructions. What's with the line with other departments?It makes me feel like wanting to help other departments instead of here. Tired from all these shyt.

I dun really care if anyone understands whatever I wrote above. Life still goes on for me hoping that some light from above just shine down upon me. Looking through jobs makes me feel like there's nothing interesting out there anymore.

Sigh. Feel like I want to have a good cry.