Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:10 AM - Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I managed to pre-order these clothes at http://hervelvetvase.com/. Even those I previously blogged that I didn't manage to get. Hehe! I dunno if the blue sweater suits me or not though. There's black and white but Calvin asked me to take blue.



About 118 flats had been chosen so far. Still have about 438 flats. The block that we wanted is still quite empty. :) But I'm having second thoughts though. Should I choose the one nearer to the bus stop or the one nearer to the LRT?

Hmmmmmmm.

I'm excited about choosing the flats. I'm excited about having a Chalet next month too! So many exciting things upcoming. *smiles* I'm excited about choosing Christmas Presents for people too! Though I'm rather broke la.

I'm feeling happy today!