4:08 PM - Monday, November 23, 2009
It's a rare chance that I'm able to blog at work. Boss all not around, one went for wedding honeymoon, the rest go Korea for business trip. Including
ah lian, now office I feel like there's no one to talk to. I wish I can move my seat, but no one give any green light, and it also seems like it was forgotten. Sigh.
Anyway, there's quite a couple of things that happened for the past weekend. :)
Selection of Flat.Yes!! After weeks of waiting and waiting and waiting (for a while I tot they had the letter posted to some other address) the HDB letter is finally here!


Getting leave on the 2/12/09 to select my house. The selection starts today, and so far 40 flats had been chosen! I keep checking teletext online LOL. Find it fascinating as which flats they decided to choose. Feels like watching soccer live in action to me LOL.

We're aiming for Block 622A or 622C. The ones within the red box. Actually my more ideal block will be 622A, near to the bus stop instead of the one near the coffee shop. (Green box)
Calvin mention his legs went weak when the HDB letter is in his hands. =\ There's quite a number of documents to prepare. Actually I felt a bit confused regarding the documents. I need to read more on the brochure but I left it at
Calvin's house. (His dad mention he will/wanted take a look at it so I left it there.)
I guess I still have over the weekends to get the needed documents ready. I'm doing OT this Sunday too. More money but time burnt. I wish there's a job with a pay where I don't need to rely much on OT.
So Friday just passed like that. By the time I slept it was around 11pm to 12am.
Next day actually wanted to wake up at 6am to go back to my house to get a pair of shoes to wear. I forgot to bring a pair of nice looking shoes to his house, and I was wearing my black crocs ._. We couldn't wake up though. Woke up at 7am to 8am to get ready for
Hong Hui's wedding instead. I finally got to wear the dress I bought long ago. But, I had to wear a mismatch boots to go along with it. Quite sad. But I guess I'll had to live with it. Sigh. Not only that I lost my debit card when I went to withdraw money at
Calvin's area. Called the bank to cancel my card already. Swey day.
Hong Hui and Jemima's wedding~Congrates to both! My first Chruch wedding~ At
Covenant Community Methodist Chruch.



The wedding logo and programme card is designed by
Jem herself.




The brothers? :D
Jem and her Dad. Sweet.






I think this photo didn't do justice to my dress. =\ The dress look much better real life.

After that was
Fulleton's luncheon.


Took this photo in the toilet =x



Took this photo in the toilet =x

And the toilet look really nice
please~








The wedding favor! A manual wind up musical box!



Everything ends about 4pm. Me,
Boyfriend and
ChenHaw decided to head down to
Suntec for...
Anime Festival 2009












All the wonderful toys from
Good Smile Company! Including
Danny Choo, a famous Otaku blogger. It was really wonderful seeing him real life.

Coloured Tamagotchi! I wanted to get one so long ago but decided it wasn't worth my money afterall. =x

One of the custom made dolls that I tot it was nice. :) Not sure which booth it was from. I forgotten.




The cosplayers are much more better compared to last year. Many collegues head down for the event too.
Anyway
Calvin spotted one deviant art booth that sells their fan art and they have Final Fantasy fan art! It was so good that they were sold out on the very first day~

These are sample book marks done by her. Anyway I found out through her website that she really love
Cloud a lot.
Calvin wanted her to draw concept art for our house where we might be doing a full wallpaper on Final Fantasy. And she seem really friendly! Or we might buy nice fan art and purchase them and frame them up on our gallery room. Anyway to view her gallery:
http://circus-usagi.deviantart.com/
Thought the day has ended? So wrong.
TimbreWe went home and barely had any rest before we head out to meet
Sven. I was so freaking tired the whole day. It's been so long that I need to stay up OUTSIDE til wee hours. Actually I wouldn't go if
Sven wasn't there la. It's been awhile since I saw him. Chat awhile I also happy. Upon reaching
Timbre, there's this live band that was rather good. Thumbs up for the live band! Great entertainers too. =)
Boon Siang taken some photos but I'm just going to upload two of my favourites.
Sven kor kor!

Left at about 1am plus. Reach home, bath, and
went straight to sleep almost immediately after my head hits the pillow.
That's my happening weekend. Thank god Sunday pace was a bit slower. Pack
Calvin's room and hang at some neighbourhood place to chill with
Caroline.
And today! Finally no rain I can RUN. But when I reach the stadium,
I REALISED I DIDN'T HAVE RUBBER BAND TO TIE MY HAIR. Thus, I cannot run. Feel so sian of myself. Sigh. I suddenly very fat and unhealthy.
But
Calvin was SURPRISINGLY sweet. He smsed me he'll still love me regardless I'm fat or thin. HUGS!
(though I feel he prefer me being thinner la, but it's the effort that counts.)