Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






5:00 PM - Saturday, November 7, 2009

I've finally lost 2 kg successfully in like almost 2 months. Feeling proud of myself, and thus, here to share with the rest of the world. :D

I have a few events to share.

I went to another course on Thursday and Friday. Another meaningful course even though it's a bit dry. The lecturer wasn't boring, but she was highly dependent on the book and the test was ALMOST given like a real examination paper until we told her that our past courses we had open book, discussions while doing the test, I got a feeling that it was her first lesson/ first day at work. But nevertheless her voice wasn't boring and she shared with us a lot of her own life experiences. At certain point of time during her lecture I felt like we are sisters coz we shared similar values and views in life. LOL. I learnt quite a bit of things of coz. Like taking care of myself first and foremost at work, helping others is important but it will always be second piority even though it's their first priority, managers are paid to managed people, and if they fail to understand their people, they fail as a manager, bosses are always busy, it takes time and effort to let ur boss know what you are actually doing to be able to advance in the career, and it's not entirely the boss fault if you didn't get a promotion cause they didn't know what you are doing, how in a relationship may fail when both keep wanting to change each other instead of accepting and compromising. The course is a public run, so we met a few other people from different walks of life. Everyone tot my company was pretty cool. Well I know better. Haha. Anyway she used to be a counselor. Pretty cool. :D

(Sorry if the previous paragraph bores you out. :( Just wanna share what I learnt there.)

Met up with my sisters on Friday! Had dinner at Empire State at Bugis. Initially I was rather confused with Chun's sms whereby she said she's at bugis but she offered to accompany me to PS to buy some house warming stuff for a friend. Then the second message she still mention she's in bugis and sound like she want me to meet her in bugis when I already mention I'm heading to PS to buy some stuffs. In the end I told her I get the stuff myself at PS then meet her at bugis. lol.

Anyway dinner at Empire State was not bad but the service was terrible.



I shall let the peektures to do the talking~

After taking so much photos and complaining about the lighting that was affecting the photography, I realised I can use the flash function. (I can't believe myself sometimes)


Next stop was desserts at a Jap restaurant while waiting for Joe to appear.


This was what I had there.
The real master piece!






Finally Joe arrives. Was waiting for him for quite sometime coz he knock off at 8pm.


We had a happy happy day!

Oh yes, boyfriend bought a toy yesterday. After months of not buying anything =x

I didn't remove the price tag. HAHA. Anyway, baby's having examinations now. Wish him all the best in obtaining an A!

I love you all!