Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






10:15 PM - Monday, November 9, 2009

Nothing much to blog.

I just wanna say I REGRETTED FORGETTING TO VISIT HER VELVET VASE! I knew the upcoming collection is so pretty BUT I JUST SIMPLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT. And yes, two days after all of them were sold out. HOW SAD!

All of them taken from http://hervelvetvase.com/





Actually I'm not suppose to buy anything so perhaps the clothes are sold out is actually a blessing in disguise. =x But they are really nice.... sobs. (So is the model btw, I think she's very pretty.)

I'm thinking of purchasing NuBra too. http://www.nubra.sg/ It's rather useful if I wear to wear tube dresses I feel. And I think I really need one. Hmmm.

I suddenly feel like hecking care about my money discipline. LOL

Of coz I wouldn't. :D

I'm blogging with a crazy attitude now coz I'm extremely tired. I didn't get much sleep last night coz Calvin snored extremely loud last night. I just couldn't fall asleep and when I did, he just need to snore right into my ear. So Tracie if you are reading this, I didn't really master the art of sleeping with a snoring man after all. T.T I'm seriously thinking of buying ear plugs. Just in case for extremely loud snoring situations.

I am. So tired! Right. I go bed. I need to get an eclectic weighting machine. I almost cut another kg, almost. A few more runs!

Oh yes, I found the perfect wedding invitation card design that I would love.

http://teardropweddings.com/

:) that's about the updates I have. I'm going bed. Nights.