Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:37 PM - Thursday, January 28, 2010

Anyone miss me? Hadn't been blogging for real since ages.

As I recently mention, I decided to leave the company that hired me. Reason being I feel that the working environment didn't suit my liking. It's a long story, I'm very sorry for deciding to leave, my director has been really good to me. I mean, exceptionally good. Even when I decided to leave, she called to ask me if the other admins were nasty to me. I feel really bad. I know she needed a person to help her out, but I'm really sorry I wasn't able to fit in the working environment.

Really sorry.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the job I applied at CPF. I will start applying other jobs if by next week CPF doesn't call me. At the meantime, I'm horribly broke. I wanted to get an iphone. But hesitated because I'm not employed yet. And I didn't have any source of income right now. Sigh. Broke, got feel, but nothing I can do. :(

Me and Calvin went on toy shopping spree. The amount we spend exceed far beyond anyone's imagination. He spend about $980. I spend about $720. *sobs*

Anyway, having a mini gathering with Lian, Nevin, Sven, ChenHaw and my Boyfriend nearby my house tomorrow. Dunno why but feel very excited about it. LOL. I'm gonna take peektures! :D