11:48 PM - Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy Tigger Year to all!
Ox wasn't a very good year for me. Even though most of my resolutions were made, I felt that I didn't really have much achievements in the Ox year. But I smell good stuffs in the tigger year! And I can't wait for it to start!
I recently met up with my ex colleagues. They were involved in the second round of retrenchment. The CS team!

Ok la, not the full team, some kuku left before we took a picture. LOLOL. We laugh, joke, made a fool out of ourselves, gossip at East Coast beach until wee hours before heading home. Talk cock is really fun. Hope to meet up with them soon again.
Thanks to the company who taught me so many things for the past 2 years and a half. Taught me that having a future and knowing what you actually want is important. Taught me that everyone has different values in life, which will result conflicts, and one should learn to give and take. Taught me that time waits for no man.
Anyway! Hope everyone will huat in tigger year!