Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






3:32 AM - Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hi People

I actually dun have time to blog it's very late at night and I have Caroline's photoshoot to attend to later. Regarding the photoshoot I'm very honored to be invited along even though I feel that the family photo doesn't need to include me. These kind of family thing will kinda make me paiseh at times because I always feel I'm such a bother sometimes. But nevertheless I really appreciate the invite and I'm happy for Caroline because she has officially graduated from Uni!

Ahhh I wish mum had agreed to send me for Uni the other time.

Life is still busy as always. I hate work but I'm happy to mention that I'm quite excited regarding how my business is going to turn out. I have events to work on and people to meet. Everything is done with Calvin and I feel at bliss to be able to start a business with something that me and him share. I really want to thank those who had been showing support so far. Gambatte to myself!

On the other hand I'm really worn out with the current job I have. I know it's good experience and high pay and I would probably never gonna find another job with such pay anymore if I were to quit. Which is probably why I didn't and because Calvin is having difficulty finding a stable income. It feels more like a situation whereby I dun wish to stay anymore but I will try to stay as long as I could. I didn't have the time and energy to find another job too because of the work load at work.

I went out with the people whom I made friends with during my Japan tour. It feels really nice hanging out with them because I dun feel like I need to be anyone while talking to them. No stress no nothing. Even though we dun really know each other that well yet, they are still nice company. I'm meeting Melissa on Tuesday and we had another gathering on Friday to watch "Fantasy Comes Alive" that was organised by Starbaby. I'm also helping out with the event that Sixx is organising during July which is called Mascot Parade.










http://www.mascotparade.org/

If you ever see ads on this event do remember that I'm part of it ok! LOL.

Alright. I'm really sleepy. Sleeping now. 3. 2. 1. zzzzzzzz