Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






4:33 PM - Monday, April 19, 2010

I finally feel very free at work
However the Internet just got to be down at this moment. Whyyyyy!

It's been a boring week with nothing but work and work. Met up with our website programmer on Wed and I'm confident that he's the one that is going to work on my website. Met up with a Forumer who has contacts in HK too. Our name card will be printed soon. Yes I'm rather excited with the business coming along. Can't wait to share it with my friends!

I'm quite sick of my current job though. I wish I had more time to be able to manage myself, my relationship as well as other life events coming along my way.

Wished time will fly a bit faster so that I'm able to see the house and come home everday to be able to see Calvin.

I feel like Tracie right now. Haha. Lost and unhappy.

I need to ask my parents regarding how many tables they want for my wedding. A question which I'm quite afraid of asking due to my family complications.

I think I need a new job. lol

- Posted using Blogpress on my iPhone!