Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






11:04 PM - Sunday, May 23, 2010

It is gonna be an awesome upcoming week!

Several products are gonna arrive soon. Excited because it's gonna be my first shipment! Means I actually do have products at hand to sell. *Clap Clap*

I'm taking Monday half day. Had an interview tomorrow as HR and Admin Assistant.

Guess at where?

.
..
...
....
.....
.......
.........


IAHGames

Sigh. I didn't expect myself to get interviewed so fast. Afterall the reason I quit my job is because I couldn't really handle my work load and the fact that I need to OT every day doesn't make my life better. I didn't have time for the back end stuff for my business and I'm getting very tired. I wanted to give my best for it. And with that irritating competitor of ours doesn't make my mind rest any better.

Anyway, Calvin wanted me to find a job so I did search for an ideal job very slowly. Something that I like to do. Something that will perhaps allow me to online and surf net for a bit of research. Something that perhaps give me a bit of flexible time which I'm actually thinking of going part time.

I applied IAH because it's the gaming industry and I sort of know how the gaming industry is like. They originally wanted me to be their Customer Service department, but I refused of coz. I didn't want to go back being a Game Master. I told her does it mean that I have no chance at the HR and Admin position?

She said I do, and scheduled me for an interview TOMORROW 4.30pm.

Ok. It's good news. I guess. Half of me wanted to take the job. Half of me prayed that the job will not be as busy as the one I'm in now. A little bit of me didn't want to start the job so quickly. I got plans for quitting my job. I wanted to learn cooking. Wanted to continue my jogging schedule.

Ah oh well

Anyway gotta go. I got things to settle