Writer
Who else would it be?

Name's Wendy, and I have a boyfriend called Calvin. We're so different that it's amazing. Birthday's on 3rd April. Life feels very much different these days. Appreciates little things in life.

@Facebook

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Dreams
Immature

- Own a house of my own
(life long dream)

- Grow fingernails
(and stop biting them! -.-)
- Traveling
(like once a year?)
- Collection of toys
(collection is growing!)
- LCD TV
(so that I can watch tv as and when I want)
- An Oven
(eh, I like baking one hor)
- Get NuBra!
(for quite obvious reasons)
Comments
Crap w. me



Friends
Stories every other day

Andi Arman Pam Jess KJ Metta JingSi Gary Bro Dodo Tracie Nana JunYing YuLian Caroline Kaslyn YiChun Xavi Robin Ekin SuPing

Affiliates



Plurk!

Plurk.com


Archives
May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / November 2010 / December 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / March 2011 / November 2011 /






1:44 AM - Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's been the longest time I ever not blog anything at all. Ii miss blogging, miss the time when I will spare a bit of time to just blog my heart and whatever shyt that was on my mind. Ever since the start of the business, it was a bit hectic for myself. Business opening went well. Business was better then compared to Facebook. People are more comfortable shopping online then to send emails I guess. Had big plans doing events. It's gonna be a exciting year but somehow I don't really feel excited working alone.

There's been hiccups with a major big competitior that I'm sure I've mentioned in a few blog posts before. But overall I'm surviving well just need to bring in more business. With so many events that I'm gonna participate in, it feels like everything is gonna work out afterall. But then every event there's like pros and cons ar. I feel important but like the infamous saying says "with greater power comes with greater responsibilities" How true.

I'm quite packed with deliveries, as well as meetings this week. I still went around asking whether got part time job can intro. Esther got lobang but it seems like I'm not able to work it out afterall. So pack. Where got time?

But then, Toy Coin is successful because everyone had been really supportive of us. Only a few shytheads out there trying to spoil us but it's ok. I will learn along the way.

Time for bed. :) Sleep at 2am, consider early or not?